• ATAY NG BABOY
• PUSO NG BABOY
• PORK MEAT
• SALT AND PEPPER
• COOKING OIL
1. SAUTE GARLIC AND ONION UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN.
2. STIR-IN LAPAY, LIVER, PUSO AND PORK MEAT AND SAUTEE FOR A FEW MINUTES.
3. ADD WATER JUST ENOUGH TO COVER THE MEAT. LET IT BOIL.
4. SEASON WITH SALT AND PEPPER.
GROUP: GREEN TEAM
Dinuguan with Gata
- 1 kilo skinless kasim / batok
- 1 kilo dugo ng baboy
- 2 pcs. Coconut (kinayod into “niyog”)
- Salt and pepper
- Green sili’ng pang-sigang
- Bay leaf
- Lemon grass (tanglad)
1. Prepare the gata (coconut milk) from freshly grated coconut (niyog)
2. Rub the dugo ng baboy with Kalamansi
3. Sautee garlic, onion, ginger. Then add the green (and red, optional) bell perpper, patis.
4. Add the skinless kasim in the sautee then add vinegar, and let it simmer until the meat is cooked.
5. Slowly add the dugo ng baboy that has been rubbed in calamansi and mix continuously.
6. Add the coconut milk. Again, mix continuously and let it simmer.
7. Add the siling pang-sigang, bayleaf, whole garlic, lemon grass, salt and pepper.
8. Let it simmer.